Dynamic Glass is excited to announce that we have added a Metal Panel Division to our service offering. Our goal is to provide additional value to our customers by incorporating a more complete, integrated package when it comes to the construction of the building envelope as well as the glass and metal interior scope of work. We believe that by combining Curtain Wall, Louvers, Aluminum Composite Panels, Metal Wall Panels, etc. into one scope, we will be able to provide a more streamlined installation process by coordinating in-house and eliminating scheduling conflicts between the trades at transitional conditions of materials. By combining the glass and metal scope of work early stage in-house, we are confident that the envelope construction schedule can be optimized thus reducing costs and improving the overall value to the owner.
Our new Metal Panel Division is led by Paris Karageorgis, a knowledgeable construction veteran with previous experience with Metal Panels in Houston while working at NOW Specialties. Similar to our glass and glazing services, we plan to self-perform all fabrication and installation activities at our now 148,000 sq. ft. campus located in Houston to better control quality and service delivery.
Below are the various ACM systems we have in our capabilities in order to accommodate to all of the potential desired variations of an architect or owner’s vision.
- Estolga 1000 Dry Sealed System (1-1/8” system with ½” gaskets between the panels for exterior installation)
- Estolga 3000 Dry Sealed System (1-7/16” system with ½” gaskets between the panels for exterior installation)
- Estolga 1000 Wet Sealed System (1-1/8” system with ½” gaskets between the panels for exterior installation)
- Estolga 3000 Wet Sealed System (1-7/16” system with ½” gaskets between the panels for exterior installation)
- Estolga 3000 Rain Screen System (1-1/4” system with ½” ACM splines between the panels for exterior installation)
- ACP Express H-200 (1-3/16” clip in joint less system for interior installation)
All of the above panel systems fulfill the required architectural testing (ASTM, NFPA, etc.) and can be provided with Reynobond, Alpolic or Alucobond aluminum composite sheets depending on color selections and job specific requirements.